Friday, September 4, 2009

Thanks!

Emil got a pair of pirate pants from the GNOME Foundation! This was a "thank you" present for the GNOME git transition work, but the pleasure was all mine. I'm happy to see that the transition has been mostly a non-issue and that GNOME development continues with the same (or maybe even better) pace after this little infrastructure hiccup.

Also in the gift bag was a hand imprint kit, but I had to make a left foot imprint, of course! Unfortunately the kit was a little hard to use, or maybe my craft skillz just aren't up to standard for this stuff.

There's definitely a foot there though. The white imprint material was very fascinating - light weight and plasticy and it smelled very delicious - I had to resist the urge to bite into it.

4 comments:

behdad said...

Hey, glad you liked it. The git conversion went phenomenally good. And we all appreciate the convenience it brought to developers. Great job!

Anonymous said...

It is rather interesting for me to read that post. Thanx for it. I like such themes and everything connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

Nova said...

Aww, thats cute... hahaha!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!